K8ssandra third-party software licenses
K8ssandra provides a production-ready platform for running Apache Cassandra® on Kubernetes. This includes automation for operational tasks such as repairs, backup and restores, and monitoring.
The K8ssandra software is licensed under the open-source Apache-2.0 license agreement.
For each component deployed by K8ssandra, see the following 3rd-party license reports. Each one was generated by Fossa. See the “Dependencies” section of each component’s GitHub README. From there, access the latest generated “open source report” link.
- Cass Operator
- Medusa Operator
- Reaper Operator
- Management API for Apache Cassandra
- Go client library for the Reaper for Apache Cassandra REST API
- Cassandra Reaper
- Cassandra Medusa
- FAQs: If you’re new to K8ssandra, these FAQs are for you.
- Install: K8ssandra install steps for local development or production-ready cloud platforms.
- Quickstarts: Post-install K8ssandra topics for developers or Site Reliability Engineers.
- Components: Dig in to each deployed component of the K8ssandra stack and see how it communicates with the others.
- Tasks: Need to get something done? Check out the Tasks topics for a helpful collection of outcome-based solutions.
- Reference: Explore the K8ssandra configuration interface (Helm charts), the available options, and a Glossary.
Join us as part of the K8ssandra community!
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.